Are you scared to undergo surgical procedures to look flawless?
Have you been looking to go chemical free when it comes to skincare?
If the answer is yes, this article is for you. You can look your best and even get rid of wrinkles naturally.
Bananas are safe, easily available and low cost remedy that helps to fight wrinkles, pimples, acne and several other skin problems. Bananas are also loaded with vital vitamins and nutrients required for healthy skin.
Benefits of bananas as skincare remedy:
Let us have a look at the benefits of bananas for skin.
- They contain vitamin A which helps get rid of dark spots and blemishes
- Vitamin B in bananas helps to moisturize the skin and also lightens it
- Vitamin E present in bananas helps to delay aging by fighting against the free radicals
- Vitamin E prevents and reduces wrinkles on the skin
- Bananas are also rich in potassium, which moisturizes skin and hydrate the skin cells
Don’t you think, loaded with all such nutrients, bananas are worth trying for skin?
Bananas mixed with other natural ingredients formulate an effective face mask that helps resolve the skin problems.
Read further to know the types of simple homemade face mask recipes with banana for different skin related problems.
Try this simple Homemade Facial Scrub using just 2 ingredients.
4 Different types of banana face mask for supple smooth skin:
Here are 5 types of banana face mask which can ensure supple and soft skin.
#1. Face glowing banana mask
Mash a ripe banana and apply this to your face. Leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse it with cold water.
- Application of this mask will smoothen your skin and glow up your face.
#2. Banana mask for removing dark spots and blemishes
Mash a ripe banana and add a tsp. of honey and a tsp. of lemon juice. Apply this mask on your face using your clean fingers. Apply two coats for better results. Let it sit for 15 minutes and then wash it with lukewarm water.
- Honey clears out the dark spots. It also has skin lightening property.
- Lemon juice contains citric acid that helps you to get spot free and blemish free skin.
- Regular usage of this mask will guarantee you a face free from dark spots and blemishes.
#3. Face mask to treat acne and pimples
To make this mask, add ½ tsp. of baking soda and a pinch of turmeric powder to a mashed banana.
Apply this mask on your face using a make up brush as it may leave yellow stains of turmeric on your fingers. It may sting a little during mask period due to presence of baking soda. Leave it for 10-15 minutes. Then, rinse with lukewarm water. Don’t forget to massage your skin with moisturizer to prevent it from getting extra dry.
- Baking soda removes the dirt and excess oil that may clog the skin pores resulting into acne. Thus baking soda act as cleanser to unclog the skin pores.
- Turmeric has antimicrobial properties that help to fight bacteria and pimples.
#4. Face mask to fight wrinkles
Banana being very effective in getting wrinkle free skin also is called natural botox. This natural botox mask is prepared with natural wrinkle fighting ingredients: honey and yogurt plus banana.
To prepare this much in demand mask, mash a ripe banana and add a tsp. of honey and 3 tsp. of thick yogurt. Mix this properly and apply to your face. Let it act for 15 minutes. Wash your face with lukewarm water and then with cold water to close your skin pores.
- Yogurt diminishes the large pores due to which skin looks aged and tightens your skin pores; it eventually ensures a wrinkle free face.
- Honey cleanses the skin and hydrates your face.
These magical banana masks are a sure shot hit for your skin.
Can’t wait to try these wonderful face masks? Try these and post your reviews on banana face mask benefits you come across.